Today is a very proud day for those of us that hold that burgundy passport and one of the best nationalities in the world. Yes, that’s right, British.
This weekend celebrates the Queen’s 60 years as Queen.
The Diamond Jubilee Celebrations start today, in around 25 minutes.
I’m glued to my Sky News and watching it all unfold.
Boats from the Commonwealth, movies (the world is not enough), the oldest vessel in the world. It’s going to be an exciting day!
- Aussies ready for royal pageant (smh.com.au)
- Epsom Gets Ready For Queen’s Derby Visit (news.sky.com)
- Queen ‘lookalike’ stages bizarre pageant reconstruction in Germany (itv.com)
- Celebrations start to mark queen’s 60 years on throne – Salt Lake Tribune (sltrib.com)
- Diamond jubilee’s boats and bunting: expect showers but enjoy the reign (guardian.co.uk)