Is there any way I can find out where exactly my Wii is from?
We have had this thing for a few years and I know most people don’t even use them anymore but since I’m starting my aloe vera diet, I want to get on the wii, and handy because my son can join in too… I’ve got a great game from the UK which I used post pregnancy – excellent for burning that baby fat- I started doing an hour a night 3 weeks post C SECTION, yes, C SECTION……… that’s what helped shift that baby weight and more! There was no lying about on red sofas drinking chai for me…
Anyway: here are my questions
How do I play a PAL game on a US Wii? Softmod? I don’t even know if this thing is modded……..I think it is.
We bought it from Alghanim but I’m pretty sure at some point it was taken to Re7ab….so… my PAL game won’t work, but that would suggest it had never been chipped right?
Anyways, I’m trying to get it to work, does anyone know a good store in Re7ab that can help me out?
- Diablo III For Wii U Leaked? (mynintendonews.com)
- Luigi’s Mansion 2 listed for Wii U – Retail Radar (gamespot.com)
- Wii U: No Unreal 4, No ‘Metro,’ But ‘Aliens’ Will ‘Be Better’ Than Other Versions (gamerant.com)
- Wii U tablet controller revised? (gamespot.com)
- Wii To Receive Over 100 Games? (mynintendonews.com)
- Wii U Is A “Powerful, Powerful Machine” (mynintendonews.com)
- Back to the Future: The Game Wii Competition (nintendoscene.com)