A waiter now blind because a man waited too long for his food?

I couldn’t believe my eyes when I read this, this morning. No pun intended but oof… What on earth?

KUWAIT: A citizen was arrested in Salmiya recently after causing permanent eye damage to a restaurant waiter during a dispute over the time it took to be served his food. Police rushed to the scene after a fight was reported, and found the victim writhing in pain on the floor. The angry customer had thrown a foreign substance in his face. Investigations later revealed that the substance contained a mixture of detergents that caused the Indian waiter permanent eye damage, according to doctors diagnosis.

You can read more here

Advertisements

One response to “A waiter now blind because a man waited too long for his food?

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s